BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 24, 2009

my bucket list (before i'm 30)


So everyone always dreams of doing amazing things within their lifetimes and write them down. I've always been a big dreamer, I've been told. When I was 4 years old, I wanted to be the president of the United States because I told mommy I thought Daddy Bush was too old and he needed a "girl helper". So now it should not surprise you that I decided to make a bucket list before I become a middle-aged woman :) . Some of these may change some way or another, but here is the "rough final draft".

Things to do before I'm Thirtyyy...
1. Run a half marathon.
2. Run a marathon.
3. Buy a new home.
4. Tie the knot with someone special.
5. Put away $10,000 for my savings account (That may be hard!)
6. Travel to South America and do something incredible.
7. Buy a slammin' new car.
8. Go on a cruise with a buddy or two.
9. Learn American Sign Language.
10. Take piano lessons (Let's see how long I stick with that)
11. Ride in a hot air balloon.
12. Go to Times Square in New York on New Year's Eve.
13. Help an orphan.
14. Visit the Pyramids in Egypt, Africa.
15. Las Vegas (Do I need an intro to this?)
16. Plant a garden.
17. Meet a celebrity.
18. Kiss someone on the top of the Eiffel Tower (If I get married before this, I will just have to settle with my husband :)
19. Go to Disneyworld and give Mickey Mouse a big hug!
20. Take a road trip with my girlfriends.
21. Help 10 strangers.
22. Take belly dancing lessons.
23. Teach in a foreign country (Somewhere in Latin America).
24. Write a children's book.
25. Get my Master's Degree in Education Administration or Educational Psychology.
26. Earn my Doctorate Degree (Who knows?)
27. Buy something from Tiffany and Co.
28. Get a makeover.
29. Lose one pant size.
30. Be in two places at once.

So there it is. There are some things up there that I know I can do and some things that are a little far-fetched. But knowing me, I will find a way to get them done somehow. Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!

0 comments: