BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sahara really is something truly special

I bet you can probably already guess who my favorite character in the story is....THAT'S RIGHT, it is Sahara herself. Sahara's comments and remarks remind me of the outspoken personality that I have. In Sahara's Special, Sahara pretty much just always says what is on her mind without any thought. Sometimes it can be dangerous or sometimes it can be hurtful to her. I think that the principal, Mr. Darryl has no idea what Sahara is going through. During the story, sometimes I get angry because I'm constantly yelling in my head "Only if you understood". Sahara is only in elementary school and she has already had a difficult life. Her parents are divorced and she constantly has negative energy surrounding her.

As far as the special program goes, I think Sahara is just being an outspoken girl. If someone took the time at her school to listen to her instead of always putting her in the hallway, I think they would be surprised at how bright and intelligent she really is. She definitely has a strong passion for writing and I really hope that her work behind the 940's section of the library gets discovered sometime later in the story. I also would like to see Sahara become the "hero" instead of the "suspect" at the end of the story. That would truly make a happy ending of the life of the girl in the hallway.

0 comments: